Monday, January 2, 2012

The pain

I've managed 2 days out of my bed. What a great way to start the new year!! Except the pain has been the worse it's been in over a year when all this started. I finally broke down in my husbands lap this morning and cryed. Despite all the pain I have daily, I rarely cry about, because crying nots going to help. Until that moment, I don't think he realized just how much pain I've been in. I am a whiner by nature, but when something is truly bad, I tend to not say anything. He knows I've been having pain just not to this extent. I managed to still have a good day!

Really, I've had a good weekend. I got 12 loads of laundry washed, folded and all put away. The Christmas decorations are all down (hopefully my husband will put them away tomorrow ), and I worked on our bills. After dinner I had time to knit while I watched the kids dance on the kinect games and then the 4 of us played a family game. So despite all the pain I've had today, I feel very blessed! I think staying out of bed, maybe won't be so hard after all.

No comments: