Tuesday, December 15, 2009

200

That's the number of sit-ups I hope to complete. Sit-ups have always been fairly easy for me, as opposed to the 200 push-up challenge. So I took my initial test Sunday and did 27 sit-ups. Today I started Week 1 Day 1, and according to my initial test, on Level 3. That's quite impressive for me, usually I am on the lowest level for any type of physical activity. I am excited about this challenge, it's only 6 weeks, so I hope to be able to complete it. With the c25k, I was able to complete 6 weeks before I started slacking. Today's sit-ups were a bit challenging by the time I got to the 4th & 5th reps. But I am proud to say that I did 68 sit-ups today. On the last rep I did one more then the minimum and that was really pushing it. I'm sure I will feel it tomorrow.

No comments: