Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow

I hate snow. I want to move some place where it never snows but my family does not. It started snowing late Friday night and snowed into the early hours of Sunday morning. I thin we have close to 20 inches out there. Fortunately it doesn't snow like this often. I did go out for a bit yesterday with the girls. It's just not fun for me. I'm cold, miserable and just plain unhappy. Today is sunny and very windy and cold. I was planning on spending this weekend getting my Christmas shopping and wrapping and baking done. The baking is almost done. And I can't wrap until I have bought the gifts, so no luck there. So instead I watch and take pictures/video's of my family in the snow. Last night we ventured out in our bathing suits to get in the hot tub. That really felt good, until we ha to get out and walk through the shoveled path of snow back into the house. Today my plan is just to stay warm.

I also did Week 1 Day 3 of my 200 sit ups yesterday. It was tough to do 87 situps. I'm not sure how I am going to do it.

No comments: