Saturday, March 6, 2010

Marching on

I have now completed 2 weeks of running. Plan on starting week 3 today. Contemplating whether to run outside or not. If I do, should i go to the track at the school or run through the neighborhood. There are hills in the neighborhood, and there will probably be others up at the school. Decision, decisions. I am super excited about this week. Last week was my birthday and my husband bought me some new running shoes, something I have never had. Although I find it difficult to run with them on. I feel on the treadmill that I need to go aster then usual, but I also feel as though I am going to trip and fall over my feet if I don't look down at them. So I am hoping that running outside works out OK and I don't fall. The other reason I am so excited is that he also got me an Elliptical. It comes on Monday and I can't wait to use it. Pretty soon I will have a whole gym in my bedroom. Maybe we should move the old bow-flex in the basement up here too, since no one uses it down there. Hmmm, something to think about!!

No comments: