Monday, January 26, 2009

A new goal?

While walking on the treadmill yesterday, I was contemplating new goal's for my self. I still have the overall goal to loose 20-30 more lbs and get healthy. But I've kind set my self up for a time frame. My short term goal is to be able to do my pre-programmed walks on the treadmill ( there are 3 that I do, that range from 20-30 mins) with out having to hold on for my life to finish them. My original goal was to be able to just finish the pre-programmed walks. I have been successful in that. Now I want to be able to do it with out having to support myself through out the program.
Now my long term goal is a bit bigger. I want to do a marathon. There are 2 I am considering. The date for them are already set for Jan 2010. The more reasonable one is the Family 5k. The harder part of this, will be getting the family to agree to do it too. The second is a Half Marathon. Now both of these marathons are in Disney World. The 5k is though one of the parks, the half marathon in from Epcot to the Magic Kingdom and back. So I have my goals set now. And I know I can do this!!!!!

No comments: