Sunday, August 30, 2009

Goodbye Couch...



Hello new healthy lifestyle!!! My plans are to workout in the mornings, so 6am tomorrow I will be up and getting ready for my first workout. I will be following the plan on http://www.coolrunning.com. I also downloaded the c25k app on my iPhone as well. I am committed this time to sticking with it. Now I will have to add more music to my ipod that is worthy of working out to. I am so excited to get started I am tempted to do day 1 of the plan tonight, but I really want to stay on a M-W-F sched. Besides I need to get used to waking up early and working out. I am not a morning person, so I hope that doesn't interfere with my plans ( I guess it only will if I let it, huh?). My plans to get my husband to join me seem to be fizzling out as we speak. But I won't give up on him yet either. Maybe I can get my daughter to join me too. We can make it a family affair. So the next time I write, I will be an official c25k'er.

No comments: