Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow, it sure has been a long time since I last posted anything. What I have also noticed is that when i stopped writing, I also stopped walking. Not good. All that hard work and commitment went right down the drain and I have no one to blame but myself. Luckily I havenot gained more then 5lbs or so back, which is really hard to believe, but the scale doesn't lie, no matter how fat I feel. So I decided that I am starting over again, with the walking and the diet. Special K here I come again!! I am also thinking about changing my walking routine. I think I am going to try and do it in the mornings before work. I have found a workout from coolrunning.com, it's couch potato to 5k in 9 wks. The workout plan is for 3 days a week. So starting on Sun or Mon (I know I should just pick a day) I will start and hopefully write about it too as I go.

No comments: