Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back on track

I decided today was as good a day as any to resume week 7 day1 of c25k. It felt great and was easily doable, especially after on those incline last week. After the first 5-6 mins of running my breathing finally evened out and I was able to complete the run without being so out of breath. My legs held out for the long haul though, they were burning and numb afterwards for quite a while though. But no pain, no gain!!!! Another conclusion about running that I have come to is that semi-large boobs and running don't go together very well. I've tried a couple of different bras, and the one that works the best is also the most uncomfortableist. It is very snug, go for running, bad for breathing. But I guess I can't have everything.

My husband says he will start running tomorrow. I am going to try and hold him to that. He knows he's going to the doctors on Friday and that he will probably be discussing his weight. I don't care what it is that is getting him to run, I'm just glad he's willing o do it.

I came across another program I may try on another blog (thanks Mr &Mrs F). It is the 100 push-up challenge. I'm still looking into it, but I am seriously considering it. I love these weekly programs that advance you slowly. They seem to work, or at least c25k does. I should begin looking into 5K's that I may be interested in since i will be finished the program soon. I wonder if we have a Turkey Trot around here?

No comments: