Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bug and a small Success

I seem to have come down with a slight stomach bug. Nothing like last year when I thought I would literally die, but enough to be bothersome and prohibit me from eating and sleeping normally. So no running last night. I thought I might try, but it turns out that eating dinner, no matter how hungry I was, was not a good idea. But now on to the good news.

Success!!!! My husband finally did Week 1 Day 1 on Mon night. It wasn't too bad for him, other then the fact he didn't really stretch first. He said his breathing was OK (although it sounded labored at times to me) the whole time but his shins hurt. Tonight I will be trying to get him back on for Day 2. I'm hoping if I can get him to do this long enough for him to see results and then he'll want to do it on his own. Wish me luck.

No comments: