Thursday, December 4, 2008

Friends

I have been trying to stay on my diet lately, but sometimes it's hard. I get tired of eating the same thing everyday. I'm torn though, because it is easy and I don't know what else would be this easy to follow. I also have been walking on my treadmill for 30 mins. It's kicking my butt. I'm not giving up though. I don't want to be overweight any more. The other promise i made to myself is that, if i can loose another 20-30 lbs by the spring, then I will consider having another baby. This is something that I want more then anything, and this is a step in helping to prepare for it.

Tomorrow I am so excited to meet my friend. We have never met in person before, we met on line in a support group forum for hyperemesis. That was about 4-5 yrs ago. She lives on the complete opposite side of the united states then I do. She is here with her husband who is on a business trip. I wish I had been able to get a day off of work to spend with her, but at least we are going to have dinner together. We have often joked that Cinderella and her youngest son will someday be married. Can you imagine if that actually happens.

No comments: