Monday, December 15, 2008

Not so lucky

Well the stomach flu did not pass over the rest of us. I woke up Sat morning feeling bad. It only went downhill from there. I have not been sick like this in a very, very long time. (it has certainly cured me of wanting another baby). I spent the whole day sick in bed (or the bathroom) By the evening Mickey was starting to get sick too. We were both miserable and stuck in bed. Thank goodness for the princesses. They were a lifesaver. While we felt like the grandparents in Willy Wonka, they were able to bring us a drink if necessary. My Mom wanted to take them with her, but I told her we needed them. We were so sick, it was pathetic. I'm still trying to get over it. Today will be the first time I've had any real food. At least yesterday I was able to "fold" the laundry , slowly. Cinderella was a huge help and washed everything. There is no way I could have carried the baskets. Well I really still need to rest, and get a shower too!

No comments: