Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

As you can plainly see I have not been running, as I have not been posting. There does appear to be some direct correlation there. I knew I was going to have a busy week this week and had already planned on probably not being able to get all my runs in. Since Sunday I have been working on the rainbow cake and then icing it on Monday. Tuesday was the big birthday day. The birthday girl woke up with a runny nose, so I sent her to school with her cupcakes to share and a new pack of tissues. Luckily I was able to leave work a little early to come home a clean up for the party, only to get home and find out the birthday girl now has a fever, sore throat, headache and cough. Who knew turning 10 could be so difficult. After some medicine the fever was down and headache was gone so the party was still on. But since then the fever has come and gone a few times and the cough gets pretty bad at night. All of this wouldn't be so bad if we weren't going away tomorrow to Great Wolf Lodge. So here's to hoping for the best. Hope you had a Happy Birthday anyway baby girl!!!

No comments: