Monday, October 5, 2009

Week 6 Day 1

Wow, I have been running for 6 WEEKS!!! Why have I not lost a pound? Could the scale be stuck? Seriously. I had to make my watch band smaller today, it was practically sliding all the way around.

Anyway, back to my run. I decided today since I was able to run for 20 mins at my normal speed (4mph) that I should step it up a notch this week. So I ran today at the whopping speed of 4.3mph!!!! I know, amazing I could go that fast!!! But seriously, it kicked my butt. I felt like it was weeks 1&2 again. I really had to push my self to get through my runs. But I guess that's the point of this whole program, huh?!! Apparently by the end of week 9 I will be running 10 min miles. I'm not so sure about that, right now I'm at about 15 mins miles. I am so glad that I have stuck with this. I am psyched about completing this and actually being able to run a 10 min mile!!!

No comments: