Thursday, October 1, 2009

Issues

This should be a post about how my runs went, but I didn't run yesterday. There have been a few things going on this week and I just couldn't do it. For starters my husband and I have been having some issues and now they seem to be interfering with my ability to do the things that need to be done. I have also been having some health related issues going on as well. Nothing serious, but just enough to make running an unpleasant experience. I was planning on trying to run this morning, I set my alarm and everything. But these issues with my husband seem to have me a little depressed and I just didn't want to get up. I am going to try and run today after work. It's also hard to get out of bed in the morning now, when it's so warm and toasty under the covers and it is freezing (I'm a summer girl) outside!! There is so much on my mind, it's hard to think straight, so before I say to much...

No comments: