Monday, November 24, 2008

Nothing

That's what it feels like I've done all day today. But really, I have gotten stuff done. I got up and took a shower. I went to Tinkerbell's parent-teacher conference. Overall she is doing very well in school. The teacher thinks she is very bright, but gets bored. So she plays with stuff in her desk. The teacher told me she is going to try to find things to challenge her when this happens, so we'll see. After the conference, I came home and changed my shoes because I decided they really weren't that comfortable no matter how well they went with my outfit. Then I headed off to Cinderella's parent-teacher conferences. All of her teacher's seem to agree that she is very smart and is just not applying herself. So I will have o see what I can do to motivate her to do better. (would it be wrong to bribe her? I guess I could just call it rewarding her!) She also has some projects that are due and I'm not certain she has begun work on them at all. She is such a last minute girl like me. Of all my good and bad qualities, why oh why did she have to acquire that one. I know you're thinking, wow, you've dona a lot already. But wait there's more. I also had lunch, been to the grocery store and put the groceries away. Picked up the house and am now getting ready to "fold" the laundry and make dinner Cheeseburger Meatloaf. All of this today and it's only 4pm. Mickey will be home soon and so will my kids. I can't wait to hear about their trip and all the fun they had or didn't. You never know with kids. I'll just be glad when they are home.

No comments: