Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Working out

I still have quite a bit of weight to loose. So far I have lost about 20 lbs in the last 7 mo. I have done it all by diet change alone. Mostly doing the Special K challenge for an extended amount of time now. I don't do it everyday, but most days when I am at work. I have switched it up a bit lately, and have been doing Slim Fast for breakfast and Special K cereal for lunch. Dinner is whatever Mickey makes. Now that I have gotten the go ahead from the Cardiologist, I have started to walk on my treadmill again. I walked a mile tonight in about 30 mins. I know that is kinda a long time, but it's been many months since I've done any exercise. I plan to walk on it everyday. I also have the '10 min workout' dvd's. I have done them in the past. They are pretty intense for 10 min. I plan to add that to my workout schedule next week. If i could loose another 30 lbs, i would be content (I think). I'm hoping exercise will make all the difference for me.

Well, i have tentatively rescheduled my hair cut for tomorrow evening.Let's hope it really gets cut this time. I am so annoyed with my hair. today I had it twisted and held up with a pencil. I hope I like it after I get it cut. This will be the shortest it has ever been.

Tinkerbell has been continuing to read to me, I am really enjoying it. She seems to be getting into this book, and doing voices for the characters and such. I love to read, I'm not sure why my kids don't. Hopefully they will come around.

I'll have to figure out how to post pics so i can put some of my before and after haircuts up. Well after all that walking, I'm off to read and then go to bed.

No comments: