Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nervous

That's an understatement. I just don't know how I am going to run for that length of time tomorrow. I know I shouldn't be worrying about it, but I am. Even though I am nervous about it, I am still going to try an attempt the runs. I will do the best I can, besides that all I can do. I feel like this has been looming over me all day. I have tried to keep busy to distract myself from thinking about it. We had everyone over today for a small party for my daughter's dad's birthday, and to watch the football game. S was really surprised everyone was here to celebrate his birthday. He's been feeling kinda down lately, even though he should be rejoicing that he is alive to celebrate his birthday this year. I mean, it's only been a little over 2 months since his near fatal accident. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Everything is all cleaned up and now I'm getting ready for bed and can't stop thinking about what lays ahead of me for the morning.

No comments: