Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 3 Day 3

Whoo Hoo!!!! I am done week 3. It feels great. Today's run were so doable for me. I didn't get nearly as out of breath as Wednesday. I also considered doing an extra 90 sec run on the end. But due to the time I decided not to push it. Besides, since Wednesday my left upper leg/hip has been hurting. Actually it's the leg that I commonly refer to as my "achy leg", it's not new for it to ache. It's just I'm not sure if it was from my running that day or if it's more arthritis like and was responding to the change in the weather. I know sounds stupid for a 35 yo to be c/o arthritis type pain, but this has been going on for years with this leg and I don't know why or what sets it off. But I was able to run today with out it bothering me and it still feels OK now. I have been feeling great lately and feel like I have more energy. I love this feeling. I guess this is the "healthy body, healthy mind" thing my Psychologist always referred to. Now I get it. Tomorrow we are taking the kids to an amusement park with their friends. Lots of walking tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it. Well since I have off, I need to get to cleaning since the man to do the final inspection for our house is coming today. (After 2 yrs, it's about time!!)

No comments: