Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 2 Day 1

It really feels good to be able to say that!!! I was a little skeptical about today's workout, with today being a holiday and all. But I did it anyway. It was easier then I though it would be, but also hard at the same time. The first week really did prepare me for the one min runs and then some. It was the last 20 secs of each run that I would sorta struggle with in my breathing and feeling it in my legs. But I persevered through it and I now feel great that I did it. I'm actually looking forward to Wednesday's run!!!

I didn't weigh myself today, because I'm afraid of what I might see. While I have been OK on my diet up until Saturday, it was really bad Saturday and Sunday. But it is a holiday weekend, so I know it won't be like this every weekend.

As for the rest of my family, they all say they want to work out too, but I have yet to see any of them actually do it. So for now it is just me and I will continue to jog along by myself!!

Stats:
Time - 30 mins
Distance - 1.68
Walking Spd - 3.0
Running Spd - 4.3

No comments: