Friday, September 4, 2009

Week 1 Day 3

WOW!!! Feels so good to complete week 1. I am nervous about week 2 but I have faith in myself that I can do it, or at least attempt it.

This morning started out a little rough. I forgot to set my alarm, so I got up about 10 mins later then usual, so I felt like I had to rush to get going on the treadmill ( I like to be done by the time my daughter leaves for school). The running went great. I seem to have found a good pace. All was going well until about a minute and a half left in the cool down and i reached up to wipe my face and pulled my iPhone out of the cup holder and the plugged yanked out of the phone ( believe it or not but the ear buds stayed in my ears) as well and it went shooting off the back of the treadmill. So i stopped the treadmill and got off and tried to find it under the machine. Luckily it was ok. But I decided that I was done with the cool down. I still felt great that I had actually completed 1 whole week. I still can't believe it.

Unfortunately I didn't feel as good as I usually do during the day. While running I noticed a slight twinge in my left side, where I normally have some discomfort, but I continued to run anyway. Not sure if that had anything to with it, but my side as been hurting more then usual today. So I plan on just taking it easy tomorrow

No comments: