Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 3 Day 1

All I can say is, I DID IT !!! I was nervous for really no reason. I'm not saying it wasn't hard, but it was doable. I was so worried about the 3 min run, that I didn't fully look at the running schedule. I thought that I was doing 2 90 sec runs followed by 2 3 min runs, when actually it was a 90 sec run followed by a 3 min run. I was almost done the 3 mins when I realized that I had been running that long. The second 3 min run was a little harder, but only because I knew it was coming. The mind is a powerful enemy. I am actually looking forward to Wednesday's run. I can barely believe that I just said that, but I am. I am even seriously considering buying some good running shoes. I'll have to post a pic of the shoes I run in now. It's hard to believe that I am even able to run with them on. Didn't do so good on the eating part today, but tomorrow is another day.

No comments: